Discover this charming 3BR 2BA CBS pool home nestled along a bluff close to the river in a quiet neighborhood in Jensen Beach. Walking distance to Langford and Indian Riverside Parks and just minutes to the beaches and downtown Jensen Beach. New roof and solar panels installed 2021. The pool has a salt water filtration system and a freshly painted deck. The yard is fully fenced with mature landscaping. This home has river access with a community day dock located on the St. Lucie River with mile wide views between the Sewall's Point and Roosevelt bridges. There's a voluntary association for the dock usage which is $72/year, The sunsets views from the bench there are worth it! Due to Covid, Private Showings will be scheduled this Sunday April 25, 12pm-5pm call Tricia to set up your appointment.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,876 sq. ft
None,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Septic Available,Water Available,Water Connected
Felix A Williams
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Solar Hot Water,Water Purifier,Washer
- Carpet, Terrazzo
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Solar. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Eat-in Kitchen,Custom Mirrors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. 1 Space(s).
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- In Ground,Pool Equipment,Salt Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storm/Security Shutters.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price