Come take a look at this gem of a home! It sits on a ½ acre of land in the highly desired area of Alva and just minutes away from the Caloosahatchee River. It showcases old Florida country living with lots of outdoor living area and mature and nicely manicured landscaping and fruit trees. Bring your hammer and drill as the home is in need of some TLC and is being sold AS-IS. Despite the need for some TLC this is a charming little place with the potential of being a great home or investment property. Don't wait, call today for a showing!!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
836 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer,Freezer,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven,Washer
- Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Wall Unit(s)
- Electric Heating. Central, Wall Furnace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Living/Dining Room,Tub Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- 121 x 134 x 121 x 134
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Fruit Trees,Room For Pool,Storage. Oversized Lot.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Greater Fort Myers & The Beach Inc